Thursday 25 August 2011

A bit off topic but . . .

Okay.
So I'm no Beibette, or Beleiber, or whatever mad Justin Beiber fans are calling themselves these days, but I recently read an article in a ridiculously outdated issue of j-14, that the song "Baby" is about this girl that Beiber liked when he was 13, and who rejected him.

 So I'm just saying, girl-who- turned -J-beibs- down, I pity you.
Because, honestly, I can guarantee that 1000's of  crazy Beibettes are furious that any girl could turn down that coveted, golden-locked boy. Plus this poor girl is probably sitting there thinking- Selena Gomez, famous actress, is dating the boy that liked me, that I turned down. Talk about annoying. I mean, totally a "Sk8er boi" situation. This girl in Canada or wherever could have been the next teen sensation- but no. Just the awful, wicked, horrible girl who broke Justin Beiber's heart.

Sorry.






No comments:

Post a Comment